Your Ad Here

Friday, February 22, 2008

My SVCC Success Story










From one(1) PlayStation to three(3) SVCC Shops


My girlfriend and I started our business in 2000 with only one PlayStation console averaging php 300 or $8 a day. We played games together with our customers and friends. It is so much fun when you start playing games. But still you need to give the controllers to your customers to let them play in order to grow our business.

We added two more PlayStation consoles the following months. I encountered so many problems in the PlayStation technical side; that we almost gave up. But we needed to continue and think of another alternative to survive.

In 2001 we continued our business with 3 PS Console and 2 Personal Computers (PC). In my observation playing LAN Games is more fun and its been good for our business. Computers are easy to setup and maintained. Every year we add 3-5 up to 10 computers in our computer game shop.

In 2005 my girlfriend and I got married and opened a new shop starting with 15 computers. We named our business Square Vision Computer Center also known as SVCC.

In 2007 we bought a brand new pickup car and then opened another branch with 14 computers. We named it My SVCC Internet Cafe’. SVCC is one of the most popular Internet Cafe’ in the city. With no technical engineers (IT) in all of our branches we saved more. I am one man army when it comes to computer technical problems and my wife handles all our daily operations.

In 2008 I found something that interest me; the new trend in the online money making business. It’s sounds so promising. Let’s start making money online now!

In 2009 we continued to grow our business and added 14 more computers. We have made some renovations to the building where our main branch is located. So far the business still continues to grow stronger and is one of the top Cafe’ in the city.

Presently, I’m working as a local hired junior IT in the Registry of Deeds Palawan Province. IL&FS hired me to maintain their computers and printers used by the RD employees and also to make sure that the server is always up and running.

In 2010 my online Biz is also a success because every month I received $100+ from it. Thanks to my wife, because she is the one who told me about money making online. I’m wishing this new year will be another year of success in our business. And to all businessmen planning to start their own business, I hope my experience has inspired you that success is just around the corner. You just need to work hard and know how to take care of it.

No comments: